Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Keeping 2011 Alive

This blog has been severely neglected. Why? Well...

I suppose there were too many other things vying for attention in my spare time in 2011. I've been working on revisions to my miniature wargame rules and have been developing a campaign system for it as well. I started walking regularly this year (although I'm on hiatus now that it's Winter). I went to several game conventions and lots of music concerts and plays. I spent the better part of a week at the Jersey Shore, and visited New York City in the Winter and Fall. And I finally discovered Facebook and frittered away some time there.

Sadly, one thing that I didn't get to do much of was play games. As a result, I didn't have much to blog about here. I'm hoping to fix that in 2012.

Wish me luck.




No comments: